The skin is the largest organ of the body and yet most of us don't do enough to maintain it's health. Americans spend millions of dollars on body products every month, but are they buying the right ones for their skin type?
The skin reacts to what we put on it as well as what we put in our bodies. In fact, the best way to support healthy skin is to make sure that it's part of a healthy body.
Probably the easiest, cheapest, and best way to benefit your skin is to drink lots of water every day. Drink at least one gallon of water daily. Consume even more water if you drink other beverages such as coffee, soda, or alcohol. This is important because these beverages tend to dehydrate you.
Regular exercise as well as a healthy diet is both key to promoting healthy skin. Plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and nourishing nuts can do wonders for a tired and troubled skin.
Keeping your skin care routine as simple and as gentle as possible is also a must to maintain proper pH and oil balance of the skin.
Oily skin is often a sign of an incorrect diet and or over applying harsh chemicals – causing the skin to produce more oil to protect itself. It can also be the result of over-active sebaceous (oil-producing) glands. Herbal ingredients have the best chance of naturally supporting skin health, without upsetting skin balance.
We recommend a combination of our herbal Clear Skin Skin Wash used twice a day to cleanse the skin and Clear Skin-A Gel used when necessary on targeted areas for best effect. You will be amazed how quickly your skin responds!
If you are fighting "Adult Acne", read more about it here...
What is Clear Skin-A Gel?
Clear Skin-A Gel contains extracts of a variety of herbs especially chosen to support clear skin and is formulated to be used on targeted areas when necessary to support skin health. Clinical trials have demonstrated the effectiveness of its ingredients in helping to maintain skin integrity for a problem-free complexion.
Used regularly when necessary, Clear Skin-A is nature’s answer to a clear skin and will not dry or upset the skin like some other products do.
Clear Skin Skin Wash contains the following:
* Arctium lappa (Burdock) is used naturopathically to support the health of the skin, with wonderful clarifying properties.
* Bulbine frutescence is indigenous to South Africa and is widely used as a home remedy and by traditional healers for the skin.
* Lavender Essential Oil is one of the most useful popular herbs with a range of uses.
* Azadirachta indica (Neem) is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for its cleansing and soothing properties. It has been studied in modern medicine for its ability to promote skin health.
* Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil) is a traditional remedy of the Aboriginal tribes of Australia.
Studies have shown that ClearSkin Skin Wash and Clearskin-A Gel utilize herbs that have wonderfully supportive and toning effects on the skin. When used together, these two products provide a complete solution for the maintenance of clear untroubled skin.